Friday, April 10, 2009

What's in your Easter Basket!!??

I love Easter! It could have something to do with my birthday being near Easter and the warmer weather (usually!)...even though the first day of spring has past, I always feel that Easter is the unofficial beginning of the season. Easter dresses, Easter eggs, Easter baskets....I just can't get enough. Needless to say, I have been so excited about doing Anderson's Easter basket and have been hunting for the perfect Easter bunny gifts for weeks. I got so caught up in filling the basket that I nearly forgot to get one. Then, of course, I tried to get a 16" diameter from pottery barn and they were sold out. I could not find another 16" for anything, and you better believe I hunted far and wide. I ended up getting him a 10", but it is not nearly big enough for what I wanted to put inside! It appears that we will have some serious spill over!


Here is a sneak peak of some of the things the Easter Bunny will be leaving Anderson! Some of my favorite products from Alex toys, Crocodile Creek, Infantino, Taggies, and I had to stick the SaraBear diaper caddy in there! It is great tool to have...especially since his room is upstairs! Aren't these dinosaur bath squirters adorable???!!!


























































































Hope you had a fantastic Good Friday!

post signature

No comments: