Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Reason To Go To The Heritage!

Camillo Villegas. Ladies, don't turn down an invite to attend a PGA tournament unless you have done your homework and know he won't be there. Otherwise, don't miss it. I would say a good portion of the female population wasn't too far behind him! He sure gave us a show in the 17 green hospital box!


Spidey (cropped photo I took)




This was the uncropped photo I took!



Commentators also call him "spiderman" b/c of this move! I was able to get the shot, but had to do it quickly b/c they said cameras were not allowed and I did not want to get mine taken if they were strict about it! I'm such the rule follower :)

Anderson spent the weekend with BeeGee and Big Daddy so that we could go to the tournament and boy did I miss my little buster! It was a gorgeous weekend and we enjoyed what some call "chamber of commerce" weather. There were events going on all week leading up to the first round staring on Thursday. Brad and I were able to get there Thursday early evening to catch the last few groups coming down the 17th hole. Friday our trusty babysitter, Alex, was not feeling well when she came over so I sent her home to get some rest and Brad went on without me. Poor Alex, come to find out she had a sinus infection that was turning into bronchitis--yikes!

The Heritage is always a fun time! Here are a few other illegal photos I snapped....


Boo Weekly--2 time former tartan jacket champ


The Harbour Town area where we parked.


Harbour Town Lighthouse


Elizabeth (Brad's boss lady) and husband Randy walking w/ a group on final round.

post signature

No comments: