Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SOLD

After being on the market 6 months, we sold our house in Mount Pleasant to the company (it was part of the relocation agreement). Bittersweet--yes. I am glad that we (mainly Brad) no longer have to manage 2 households and worry about the upkeep for it to be market ready, but I am also a bit sad because that means that we have officially left Mount Pleasant. I loved that house, the neighborhood, our neighbors--Dennis, Debbie, Paige, and Murray who was born just a few short weeks after we moved in, my job as an occupational therapist for the charleston county school district, the area in general, our friends there, and Copper Penny Shoes (love that store!). I hope the new owners enjoy it as much as we did!



Front of Mount Pleasant House




Dock View from Backyard


Toomer Creek--view from dock

post signature

No comments: