Friday, November 14, 2008

Paige and Charlie's Engagement Party!

This event was on October 25th----in all fairness, the blog was not up and running yet AND I forgot my camera so I had to wait for some pictures from others that took some. The party was given by my grandmother (meme trimmier), my aunt & uncle (Rob and Sheila), and my other grandmother (meme love) paid for all of the beverages and libations including a very talented bartender. The event was held at meme trimmier's home, was very well attended, and a fun time was had by all! Many thanks to the hosts! Congratulations Paige and Charlie!


Most popular spot of the evening!


Paige & Charlie

Paige, Charlie, and his mom & dad (Jean & Chuck)

I am not sure where Phil and Sandi were when the family photo's were being taken??!!!

post signature

No comments: