Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Red, White, and Blue!

I love summer holidays and the 4th of July is no exception! Anderson was feeling better and Brad had off on Friday so we enjoyed a day out on the boat and playing on the sandbar. Going out on the boat is one of my favorite things to do. It does not matter if we just ride around in the creeks, go to the sandbar, or anchor somewhere and swim! It is my hope is that Anderson enjoys it as much as we do, so I am making sure that he gets an early appreciation!





Playing w/ seaweed--he is so curious!


Really liked that seaweed!

The captain and his first mate!



May as well learn how to operate a boat!

On Saturday we did not do all that much. I really wanted Anderson to get both of his naps in so that he would in a good mood for the Annual July 4th Picnic hosted by the Hudson's! Lowcountry Boil (it is Frogmore Stew, people!!) with all the fixins' you would expect for a summer picnic. 40 lbs. of shrimp this year--good thing they have a seafood connection! Anderson did not make it long enough for the fireworks which was disappointing b/c I also love fireworks!! Good thing there is always next year!


post signature

No comments: