Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Future Dentist?

Big Boy has 3 teeth that have popped through the gums--1 on top and 2 on the bottom! They have caused him some grief, but overall it really hasn't hindered him all that much so far and we have not experienced some of the horrifying teething symptoms (yet, at least!!). Since he now has a little more than just teeth nubs, I thought it was time to get this boy to brushing his chompers! It was a hit and he will just sit there and let me brush his teeth and gums. He, of course, wants to hold the toothbrush so I let him "brush" his teeth after I do it! It is so cute to see his little toothbrush and toothpaste sitting on the sink in his bathroom :)








He already has such good brushing form & technique :)
Do you think he might be my child??!!!

post signature

2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

How cute! And, yes, he looks just like you!

Jodie said...

he is getting more gorgeous everyday!!! that blonde hair is so cute!