Thursday, July 9, 2009

While in the Sick Bay.

While Anderson was in quarantined in the sick bay (aka: our house) getting over that cruddy summer virus, I had to pull all my tricks out of the bag to keep the kid entertained! I really took extra caution to keep him away from other babies, children, and susceptible adults b/c it was confirmed that every single baby in the nursery during VBS got sick. Not only that, but the sick babies gave the virus to all of their siblings. Yikes! We stuck close to home and gave the stroller and the buggy good workouts over the last week. I am happy to report that he is 100% healthy now and I am positive that he is virus free :) Here are a few things we did to keep ourselves sane..um, busy....

Play with all his toys and things like water bottles & yogurt containers!

Helping with the chores!


Riding his Radio Flyer Pony!

My doll baby!

Riding in the stroller up to the stables to pet the miniature pony!

Taking the buggy to visit the new baby horse--picture is a bit blurry, I had the wrong lens.
Look closely, he appears to be blending into his momma!


Swinging in the new swing that Brad hung!

Swinging at the salt water pond! Again, wrong lens!

Walking on the board walk to explore the hummocks!

post signature

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad he's all better...it's tough having a sick baby! And aspirating their nose is the worst!

Jennifer - he is such a beautiful baby. He's really is adorable. Better start preparing yourself now...I bet the phone will be ringing off the hook from all the little girls calling him.

Jodie said...

I am s oglad Anderson is back on track - poor little guy - hot and sick....yuck city! miss y'all!

Amy Jones said...

He looks so big now! Quite a handsome little man you have!

MatersandMelons said...

He is such a cutie, even if he was sick! Glad he is feeling better!