Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update.

Thank you to everyone for all the sweet and encouraging emails/phone calls! It is much appreciated. There is not much more to report at this time about Brad's Grandmother (she is known as Tam). Tam is still in the hospital, but according to reports from family members who are there she is doing much better and may be turning a corner! Her physicians are still working on a "reason" for the sharp decline, but there has been no conclusions just yet. Keep those prayers coming!

Anderson and I are leaving this afternoon for Charleston. I am going to a continuing medical education class on Friday and Saturday. Lucky for me, my grandmother (meme) and grandfather (papa) live in Ravenel and meme has graciously agreed to let us stay with her and she is going to watch Anderson while I am in class! Now, of course, there will be some time for a little play---I am looking forward to meeting up with some of my old friends from the Mt. Pleasant days!

post signature

No comments: