Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Joe Cool



I just love Anderson in his shades! These were a gift from his granddaddy (Tap) for Christmas. Tap thought that he needed these "baby bandz" to ride in the golfcart with him when he comes to visit--when I decide he is old enough that is. Little did we know that the shades must have been a forshadow to the shiny new convertible that he bought after the new year! He says he bought it for my mother-in-law, but he is not fooling anyone :)




post signature

5 comments:

Lillian Thomas said...

He is one stylin' boy! I love that sweet little face! I left you a surprise on my blog!

MatersandMelons said...

Anderson looks so cool! Those pics are adorable!

Unknown said...

He will have all the ladies...

Jodie said...

so cute! they remind me of doggles - do you know about those? maybe lulu and flash need some too :-)

Jo Leigh said...

He looks so cute in those! His little expressions are priceless...he looks like he KNOWS just how cute he looks! I love it!