Friday, May 1, 2009

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay...

The dock of the Battery Creek, really. But you get the idea. Sunday afternoon, Anderson and I made the short jaunt to Beaufort to spend some time with one of my BFF's from Beaufort, Jodie. She lives in Maryland but has been back to Beaufort quite a bit since her daughter, Murphy, was born. Love that. She was down this time b/c her brother is a Marine and is days away from a rather lengthy deployment to Afghanistan. The visit was to spend some time with her brother (Jonathan) before he leaves and say goodbye :( I know they are all proud he is going to serve our country! Anderson and Murphy enjoyed playing beside each other on the dock! These pictures are were lifted from her blog b/c I forgot my camera--I think I need to get a spare and just keep it in my purse!



Anderson and Murphy

My sweet baby

That thing he has in his hand is a foam "road sign" that is part of a larger set of foam bath toys. He absolutely loves chewing on it b/c it is just the right sponginess. The larger set belongs to his pal, Henry, who gave Anderson several pieces to chew on. Thanks Amy.....it has given him exactly what he wants to gnaw on!

post signature

1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

Glad it's giving him comfort! Who knew? Maybe we should patent those things and sell them as teethers!