Friday, May 22, 2009

The Wedding--Major and Mrs. CSS

And they lived happily ever after......















Riding off into the sunset!


I did not brave taking my camera into the reception, so I will have to wait until the professional photos are done and maybe I can get permission to post some of them on my blog. The reception was at Dataw Island Club --it is such a great place to have an event! The band, Soul Fish, did an outstanding job! I did not get a chance to eat or even have cake (which most of you know is my favorite part of the wedding!). After my matron of honor toast/speech I was too nervous to eat! I have gotten some emails asking if I was going to post my speech, and I don't know if I will or not...I will chew on that one!



Isn't she beautiful!

post signature

1 comment:

Katy said...

The bride and the toast were SO Beautiful!!! Y'all did a great job and everyone there had a great time. It was the perfect mix of emotion and fun:)