Friday, May 8, 2009

Splish, Splash!

Last Tuesday for playgroup, we were invited to go to the Hampton Lake pool. Calling it just a pool is a gross understatement! This place is kiddo's dream come true. It is like a waterpark! They have a graded entry pool, lazy river, an area that is flat and has water spraying up from the ground like a fountain--did I mention that is it padded??, a beach on the lake, and a playground attached. I hope to spend every playgroup at the pool this summer at Hampton Lake---it is that fun.



This was Anderson's first time in the pool and he absolutely could not get enough of it. He loves the bath, so I was not surprised. However, he was not as smiley as I thought he would be during the experience, I wonder if I was just too excited for him! I took a million pictures and I tried so hard to get that huge toothless grin! It did crack through a few times and thankfully caught the moments!









post signature

No comments: