Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Island Nightlife!

I was chatting it up on the phone the other day with a friend of mine and she asked if I had been out recently to check up on the nightlife now that most vacations are over, kids are in school, and most are getting into the swing of fall. I told her that as a matter of fact I had! Just last week some of us enjoyed girls night. Although this fine establishment was actually off island, a couple of weeks back Brad and went to a wine bar on the south end with some friends and it was not crowded at all!

Amanda and Laura

Amanda (another one!) and Ginger

Ansley, Me, and Amy

I did not get a picture of everyone that came b/c some came for dinner and did not come to the afterparty and some joined us later after previous plans--- I had already tucked the blackberry back in my purse. We had a blast and there was even a celebrity sighting (old school one), a mysterious bottle of champagne that ended up on the table, and one late night! My friend Kara gets the lucky award as she had to wake up her daughter at 10:30 the next morning, while the rest of us had to get up normal time (7ish for me)! That is why I should get home before 1am! We had all Friday to relax and met up with some of Anderson's buddies for lunch and playing at the sandbox. That's always a good day!

post signature

No comments: