Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tuesdays With Big Daddy.

On Tuesday, the retired guy (Big Daddy) came down to spend the day with us! We enjoyed the pool--really, pool does not give this place justice all all. A place with a huge playground, splash park, lakefront beach, lazy river, etc..can hardly be called a pool. But anyway, we are fortunate to be able to go on a weekly basis and love doing so! I have learned that my Blackberry takes just as good of pictures as my point and shoot does and is quicker too--I have been spoiled horribly with my Nikon, but it is too risky to whip it out near large bodies of water. All the below are Blackberry shots!





An attempt at a swimming lesson!

Of course the shower is more entertaining!

Big Daddy & Anderson's buddy Harper


First taste of watermelon--the child ate his weight in it!

Even though we might not get every Tuesday with Big Daddy, we were sure glad he came this one! I got to sit down and eat my lunch and Big Daddy entertained him most of the time (NICE!). I also was able to go to the grocery alone while daddy stayed home with him after we got back from the pool! It's the simple pleasures.

post signature

1 comment:

MatersandMelons said...

Isn't Big Daddy sweet to do that? You sure got some cute pics with that Blackberry!