Monday, August 24, 2009

The Nona and Granddaddy Show!

Brad's mom and dad came down from the upstate to help Anderson celebrate his birthday weekend! In the 10ish years that I have know Tap (Brad's dad) he has mostly been the all business type w/ a great personality (I mean this in a good way!). I had NO idea that he would turn into quite the comic and silly guy when he plays with Anderson and it is hysterical. Anderson gets the biggest kick out of him and just belly giggles. Kathy (Brad's mom) can hardly contain her laughter and along with Brad and I enjoy watching the show :)


Love this face!


With his da (we can't get dada)!

I could not resist--I feel like I am always behind the camera!

Singing to Anderson!

Is this guy for real?



Here they are making the grand exit! All part of the show----they have the top down at the beach! Actually, that they have a convertible at all is fantastic and I something I never expected! Next time I am going to see if they will let their favorite daughter-in-law take it for a spin (oh, and Brad is an only child!) Details, details :)






post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Wheels!

Kelly said...

It's so good to "see" you in a picture or 2. Moms are usually the ones always behind the camera...and thank goodness for Moms who capture the all wonderful memories! Anderson will love seeing how he grew up.

But I definitely vote for you handing the camera off and asking someone else to take some pictures of you and your sweet, handsome boy (and some family pics too of all 3 of you)!