Monday, June 29, 2009

Stairmaster!

As Anderson has become more and more mobile, he has also taken an interest in trying to climb anything he can (and can't, of course). After seeing him try and climb Lulu, I finally broke down and showed him where the stairs were a few weeks ago. The stairs are not located in his primary play area so he had never really noticed them before. Rest assured that he knows where they are now and makes a beeline when he can!









Lulu was waiting at the top of the stairs--she is so tolerant!

Dog tail, a delicatessen in some countries....


When I went to take the above picture, he had the best grin on his face and only had her tail in his hand. By the time I brought the camera to my face to take it, this is what I got! He was not impressed at all and already had made the "That was so not worth putting in my mouth" face and moved on.....I promise that I do not let him torment the family dogs!

Anderson is now cruising the furniture very fast, he will transition between pieces of furniture while remaining standing, he has taken to banging things, will let go and stand for longer and longer, and his two bottom teeth are really popping up! This weekend he developed a cough, low-grade fever, and a runny nose :( I am not sure if it is from teething or if he caught something when he was in nursery all week during VBS? One of his little friends that was there is also sick. He acts fine though and is as happy go lucky as usual. I called the MD office today and spoke to a nurse and she said give it a few more days and treat w/ Benadryl and Tylenol and if it does not get better then bring him in. I hope the funk is gone in a few days! We kept Anderson in most of the weekend and subsequently had to cancel our short trip down to Beaufort Sunday to eat fresh lobster that Charlie brought back from Maine when he was out flying the C12 this weekend :(



post signature

No comments: