Monday, June 1, 2009

Beach Bum!

Last Friday, Anderson and I went to the beach with some of our friends Amanda & Harper and Kristin & Aiden. This was Anderson's first time on the beach! He was in heaven with endless crawling area--and I was happy too b/c there were no lamp cords to pull! He, of course, sampled the sand and tried to eat some shells and dead marsh grass! He splashed in the waves and crawled in the sand until he was plum worn out! This is an outing that I am planning on doing quite often this summer!







He kept his sunglasses (a gift from his grandaddy) on for almost the whole time--- his cute monogrammed sunhat was not so lucky! Kristin got a few pictures of 3 boys together and I think she might have gotten them all looking at the camera :) I will post those when she sends them!

post signature

1 comment:

Jo Leigh said...

How cute is he! I love the shades!