Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation Destination!

One of the best things about living in a resort town (or island in our case!) is that people we know actually vacation here! Last week my great friend Shelly, from MUSC, was here on vacation with her family. They have been coming to the island every summer since she was a child! It was fun to hang out with her all week and we hit the beach, pool, we went out to dinner, and they came over to our house for dinner one night. What a fun week and I almost felt like I was on vacation too!

Katelyn and Anderson



Putting him in a hole allowed me to sit for all of 10 seconds, but I'll take it!







Completely motionless (rare!!) after a long day at the beach!


Can you tell that he ate his fair share of sand??!!


Anderson really took off at the beach this go round. He liked it the last time we went with his buddies Harper and Aiden a few weeks ago, but I guess it was more familiar and he just hit the ground crawling and exploring.

Anderson, Aiden, & Harper a few weeks ago

Brad, my momma, and grandmothers were all worried about me putting enough sunscreen on Anderson! To put all of their minds at ease....he was well protected and we nearly went through a 1/2 a bottle of waterbabies lotion and I also had the spray kind that I used throughout the day on him! For those of you who will be enjoying fun the in sun all summer like us... Walgreens brand Continuous Spray sport SPF 50, Coppertone Waterbabies Lotion SPF 50, and Target brand (name changed to Up & Up) Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 all were named/rated a consumer reports best buy!

post signature

No comments: