Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blog Buttons.

Since entering the blogosphere, I have encountered many blog buttons that support causes, people, places, etc... I could not possibly give each one the attention they all deserve, so I picked 2 that have been on my heart.


This is Jonathan, who is the brother of a dear friend of mine---Jodie, who BTW has some exciting news to share!! He is currently doing a tour in Afghanistan and from the updates I have been reading, he is adjusting very well over there! As most of you know, Charlie, my brother-in-law is a major in the Marine Corps. What you may not know is that he did a extended tour in Iraq just about a year ago! I have mentioned this time and time again, but in honor of flag day today I though it appropriate to thank our military and especially Charlie and Jonathan for all they do and sacrifice for our freedom! Support our Troops!!!







This is Jonah, I am not honestly sure how I came across his mother's blog (Patrice)! He was born with an extremely rare genetic skin disorder called epidermolysis bullosa. You will have to check out Patrice's blog for all of the details about baby Jonah and their story, but be sure to have some Kleenex handy, b/c it will bring a tear (or many) to your eyes. I think I am drawn to Jonah b/c he is not that much younger than Anderson :)




When you navigate around in the blogosphere, you will undoubtedly come across many of these blog buttons....click on a few of them...I think you will be glad that you did!

post signature

1 comment:

Jodie said...

thanks so much for the shout out for jon!