Monday, March 9, 2009

The Sandbox!

Last week we met some of Anderson's buddies at the Sandbox and they had a ball! The Sandbox is an interactive children's museum that has something for all ages. The boys really seemed to enjoy themselves and I think this is a place that we will definitely come back to. If you are around this area, it is well worth the trip!


Harper, Aiden, and Anderson




Buddies!

Don't let the picture of Anderson fool you! He is "standing" but I put him that way against the table and he is also leaning into it for support...nonetheless, he is doing a great job standing, keeping his balance, and playing with the toys on the table all at the same time. I do have my arms very nearby b/c he is unsteady at times and he can only bear weight on those little legs for so long!

I forgot my camera, again, so these were taken by my friend Amanda...thanks for sending them!

post signature

No comments: