Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bahamas or Bust!

My bags are packed and ready to go--I think! I have been looking forward to this, but also have been feeling sad about leaving Anderson until Sunday. This is my first time leaving him overnight and for 4 days for that matter!! I am not the sappy, emotional type (to my detriment at times) but this is starting to get to me--I have been told that having children will do this to you. A recent conversation with one of my great friends from college, Jennifer in Charlotte, summed it up in a single statement when she said "you are going to miss your boy". Indeed I am, but it won't hit me until I get in the car in a few short minutes with the suitcase and start down Highway 278 to meet the other girls! He will have a great time spending some quality time with Brad and also spending the night with my parents. I hope he remembers who his momma is when I get back! Well, gotta go get on the boat....I'll be back with lots of pictures soon!




PS: I will miss you too Brad!



post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad I made it to the blog! Thanks for the shout out!