Friday, March 20, 2009

31 years.

That describes Brad age as of this past Monday (the 16th)! Brad never knows what he wants for any gift giving holiday, but in the past couple of years he has gotten better about naming a few things. Luckily, he is really easy to buy for b/c he has so many interests--you can see for yourself on his blog. Naturally, I asked him what he wanted for his birthday. Well, his reply was this:

A Bad Boy Buggie. This is not a joke! I am thinking I might like it better when he said "I don't know". This was NOT in our front yard on Monday morning with a big red bow and Happy Birthday sign. Instead, he got a nice leather Filson packer wallet. Now that, he needed!
Nonetheless, for those of you that know Brad personally--I am certain that this is not the end of the BBBuggy.

post signature

1 comment:

Jodie said...

that is hilarious! i cant believe it - that would look sweet parked in your driveway...i am sure the neighbors would just love it!