Saturday, February 28, 2009

6 Month Report Card

Yesterday, Anderson had his 6 month check-up and here are his report card results:

Weight: 15lb, 13oz--10 to 25%
Height: 26 inches--25%
Head Circumference: 17 1/2--50 to 75% (must have a large brain!)

Everything is on track and there was no weight talk so I was very glad about that! It seems that he is just fine now and has caught up with himself. I do not know what I would do, I mean this kid eats like crazy. He gets bottles 4 times a day and solids with 3 of his bottles! I do not know where he puts it all :) And, he has not had something in his mouth that he did not like (except for the jarred prunes I tried to give him). I have made him (yes, I am still making his food--impressed??) peas, green beans, squash, broccoli, zucchini, pears, peaches, apples, bananas, prunes (ate the ones I made him), cauliflower, carrots, sweet potatoes, and we are going to try butter beans soon! It is still unbelievable to me that it has been half of a year. Sweet baby showed off and performed all of his newly mastered motor skills, talked up a storm, and laughed/cooed at anyone who would pay him any attention!

Here are some of Anderson's new 6 month tricks!


What are these? They look good enough to eat...


Great party trick!


For my next trick....


He was doing the "worm" here trying to scoot--I did not capture it very well! He gets his knees under his belly and inches forward.


Getting good at the sippy cup--it is nearly the size of his head! And he is starting to do up and down chewing with his solids!


I can prop on my hands to sit up!



Then I slowly fall to the side!



I can bear weight on my legs for over 15 seconds!



Please...not again!



post signature

2 comments:

Jodie said...

He is precious - I am so glad I got to see him in Btown. Congrats on a great report card. Love you!

Margaret said...

He is the cutest thing!! Way to grow, Anderson! :)