Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Girls Allowed (not really!)!!!

On Tuesday, Anderson and I went to his first playgroup! Even though at his age (and I guess other ages too) it was more for me than for him, but I think that he had fun and a change of scenery always makes him happy. Plus, he had others to look at other than me who is in his face and at home with him all day! I was nervous about how he would be because it was during the time that he usually takes his mid-afternoon siesta. I felt that he needed to go since I was not able to take him to his friend Jack's birthday party on Saturday due to the hospital Christmas gig (like he noticed--but it made me feel better)!!! Overall, he did great and was only captain fussy britches towards the end. It was cute to see all the babes, and we had a room full of little boys. The male gender appears to be dominant as of now--I have only met a handful of little girls. I guess these boys will have to compete for dates later in life! We had a great time and look forward to doing it again! Thank you Amanda for organizing it!


Playtime



Anderson and his pal Aiden

Anderson, Aiden, Dade (upper left), and Harper (upper right)

post signature

No comments: