Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick and Tired.

Of being SICK and TIRED!!! Ever since November, I feel like we have not been able to stay well. It has been horrible, and I know that we are not the only ones, but I still get to complain. These last 2 1/2 weeks have been the worst. All of us have fought cold, after virus, after blah, blah, blah. Poor Anderson has caught the brunt of it and had has cold virus w/ fever...was "well" (I guess) for about a week and a weekend...then got a coughing virus w/ low-grade fever that turned into a congestion something or another that we are still having a war with and wakes him up in these coughing fits 2-3 times per night...if that were not enough all the congestion settled into his left ear and he spiked a fever and was diagnosed w/ an ear infection yesterday. Yikes. None of us have been getting much sleep and if you have been reading my blog for a few months, you know what happens when Anderson gets a fever. I am sorry if I have not been able to return phone calls, emails, requests, and had to cancel on invitations recently---we will be back in the game soon...I just know it! In the meantime, keep us in your prayers b/c we need it!



post signature

1 comment:

Jodie said...

oh no -i am so sorry. i will say a prayer for y'all. we are battling colds here too but NOTHING like the scarey stuf fyou have to watch with Anderson getting a fever. I am sorry and at least warmer weather is near! love you!