Monday, March 15, 2010

I **Heart** Chick-fil-A!

I love Chick-fil-A and when fast food is called for, I will choose it over any other establishment without a question and also have been known to go out of my way to go there! I must tell you that recently my love for Chick-fil-A has hit an entire new level....
Last Friday, my friend Ginger (and the kiddos) went to a children's clothing show in a nearby town. While on the way to the show, we spotted the local CFA and decided that is where we would go to lunch after we were done shopping. As we approached the restaurant, we realized very quickly that we were not the only ones who had this idea! The parking lot was slammed and as we pulled in, we noticed they had a parking attendant directing traffic and allowing cars to back out of spaces and directing you to empty ones. We gather our gear and head into the restaurant where an employee was opening the door for the customers--nice, since I was carrying Anderson, a diaper bag, and my purse. First on our agenda was to use the restrooms and as we walked that way another employee asked us where we would like to sit so she could get us some high chairs. After we ordered, the cashier said that someone would bring out our food to us and to go ahead and go have a seat! WHAT! At this point I am thinking I will drive to this Chick-fil-A to eat even if it is 40 minutes from my house! Not only did they bring our food, but they put disposable placemats on the tables for Mary Kate and Anderson and brought us napkins, straws, forks, condiments, etc..and then asked if we needed anymore assistance all while making the nicest small talk. Um, I think they about covered it! When we were done, they saw us cleaning up and came to us telling us to leave it and they would take care of it. As if that was not enough, the door opener asked if we needed help w/our bags to the car! Now, that is what I call service!! It really made the entire experience completely different. We went in there thinking it was going to be a hassle (due to the crowds and the kids in tow) and to have the opposite was a pleasant (and welcome) surprise! The only thing that we had to do while we were there was to enjoy lunch! Now, if only our local Chick-fil-A would catch on.....

post signature

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I am a firm Chick-fil-A follower for the same reason! The one at Lenox Mall has an attendant that will come to you in line, take your order and your money and then bring it all to you, I don't even have to wait in line to order! Then they come around and fill up your drink and they are the only place that gives you free kiddie placemats! I LOVE CFA! We may eat there a little much though, Ridley can spot a CFA sign about 200 yards out and always asks to eat there!

MatersandMelons said...

Wow!!!

Margaret said...

wow!! was this here or somewhere else??