Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Promise!

It has been such rainy fall/winter this year on the island. I seriously feel like it rains every other day here! Recently, after yet another raining afternoon, Anderson and I were on the way home from running some errands and this rainbow looked as if it was coming right from our house! It was one of the most beautiful and brightest rainbows that I have ever seen! Although I know he was too young to comprehend, I just couldn't help myself and explained to him that the rainbow was God's promise to Noah, his sons, and all of the animals in the ark that the earth and all things living on it would never again be destroyed by a flood!









I just love the little things, don't you??!!!



post signature

3 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

Even though Anderson may not remember that conversation, he will remember the story since he heard it at such a young age -- that is the best time to learn!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jennifer! I just found your blog through Kelly Andres blog - how are you? Your little boy is adorable and I see you are expecting little boy number two soon! Congrats! Send me your email address and I'll add you to my blog list. Hope you're doing well! Take care.

Elizabeth Fordham Render

Jodie said...

awesome! that picture is so beautiful! how ya feeling? can we get some prego pics PUHLEASE??