Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Starting Christmas Off Right!

Saturday we went to a breakfast pre-party for the Christmas parade! Andrew and Ginger were brave enough to host a crew of people and the mess of kiddos as well. Everyone brought a dish for the feast---certainly the best breakfast I (and my family!!) have had in quite some time! It really was a great way to kick off the Christmas Season and Andrew and Ginger did a great job reminding us of what the season is really all about. It is a real blessing to celebrate with others that appreciate the real meaning of Christmas!

We did not make it to the parade b/c Brad had to go into the hospital. We were in such a rush to get out of the door that the thought the drive separately did not even come up! I was sad to miss it b/c I really enjoy parades (no matter how cheesy)..but the good news is that there is always next year!!

A few of Anderson's pals



Anderson wishes he had a playroom!

Perhaps the only time most of the kids were in the same place!


Um, must be nice!!



My sweet boy!

Who are these people?????


Later that same night Brad and I had the hospital Christmas party. I got to hunt for a new cocktail dress and get all dolled up for the event....I was sweating it when it was time to zip up that dress, but that is another post!

post signature


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Holidays!

You looked gorgeous in your holiday dress and Brad was dapper. Anderson is always adorable!

Katy said...

Funny how snug things get so fast;)