Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa,

I know that Christmas is not at all about giving and receiving gifts. We have done a lot of giving this year to various worthy causes, Anderson and I made a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child, and participated in adopt-a-family with some of Brad's co-workers. It truly is better to give than to receive--and I mean that! But, alas, I can't help but make a list for Santa...hey, it's all in good fun...and fun it is, I do not expect to get any of these things!!!!!

This would be a great addition to my collection...they have an adorable loop as well..

Only problem here...I do like the green, but do I want black?


I NEED THIS! Toss it in the above purse and I can get some fantastic footage of little Buster while we are on the go!



Brad is famous for getting advice from David on gifts (he sure has it figured out!). I have the hematite pendant and would like one in yellow or blue....or both!






post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute present selections! You have good taste:) I hope you get what you want for Christmas! And remember, It's Jesus' birthday so give him the glory and praise!
In Christ,
-Holy