Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It was a Graveyard Smash....

It is almost too late to post this I think, but some things are better late than never! Halloween night we had some fun of our own dressing up! Our friends Emily and Evan hosted a party that started out as just a Lowcountry Boil but then after Emily had a conversation with our friend, Babs, it turned into a costume party. I balked about it b/c I hate dressing up and did not want to participate in the least!! Emily hounded me to make sure we got costumes and did not pull the "we couldn't get a babysitter, sorry!"....not that I would ever do that...well, maybe!! After it was all said and done, I have to admit that it was fun!


What says Halloween better than eating utensils??


A few of the gals..note: Marge, Babs as Rainbow Bright, Emily as Richard Simmons!
**Jennifer**
My makeshift signature b/c I accidently deleted mine and have no clue how to get it back!

No comments: