Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tourney Time!

I am so back logged with posts that I want to do and have vowed to start to catching up b/c we have done some fun things this spring (despite those nasty germs that have come to infect us back in March and early April)!! It was golf tournament time a few weeks ago and and Ginger and I spent a day during the Pro-Am down there just enjoying the outdoors, playing at the playground, taking our time, and eating a nice lunch. Ginger was so sweet and treated me to lunch b/c it also happened to be my birthday as well!


Mary Kate and Anderson on the 7th green


By the time we got to the 18th fairway! Notice Mary Kate's hand in the snack trap!

At the playground--this would have been such a cute picture had his eyes been open!
That is what happens when you try to take shots w/ your blackberry and are used to the D40!
Anderson went to camp BeeGee and Big Daddy while Brad and I went to the tournament for the entire weekend. The weather was perfect and I am so thankful that the hospital had the hospitality box b/c you can bet I did a lot of sitting on my hind end! We enjoyed dinner out with friends and even braved some of the after tournament hoopla at the marina on Saturday evening. A bit more effort for me this year, but well worth it!

post signature

No comments: