Monday, May 10, 2010

Boat Beauty!

I stole the blog title from our wonderful photographer, Janet, at Silly Goose Photography. Once I saw her blog post I couldn't think of another title for my post! You can see her post on Anderson's shoot here. I asked Janet to take some 18 monthish (I say "ish" b/c he was 18 months in February!) pictures of Anderson and, as always, I was so pleased with the results and how she captured my sweet boy! Here is just a sample of what we got...you can click here
to see all the pictures! I was a little hesitant to actually get in some of the pictures too. It was a serious flip-flop, I did and then I didn't. We ultimately did...but I made sure that we were in the background b/c it was him I really wanted the shots of, but also liked the idea of parents faded some in the background. Janet was great w/ incorporating the wooden boat into the shoot. Brad's grandfather made the boat and it was actually used! Poor Brad had to drag the boat into and out of the salt-pan/marsh and did so w/o any complaints! I am already looking forward to what I am going to do for his 2 year old shots and thinking about newborn shots in a few short weeks!!











post signature

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Such great pictures! And Anderson's outfit is adorable. He is just too cute! I love the ones of you and Brad in the background. Can't wait to see the newborn pictures! Wishing you all the best these last few weeks of your pregnancy and in the future with 2 sweet, fun little boys!

Katy said...

So sweet! He is beautiful and so are you, Momma.