Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sugar and Spice and all Things Nice....

During the day on New Year's Eve, we made the short trip to visit Aunt Deb to find out if baby #2 is a girl or boy! Everyone should have an Aunt Deb...it grants you the ability to find out early who is living in there and unlimited chances to see your baby! My feeling was hands down it was a GIRL (I also felt this way about Anderson and was wrong!)!!

SO....was I surprised when I heard this???.........




It is true that I nearly fell off the table! Albeit surprised (um, I think shocked is a more accurate description), I am absolutely thrilled that Anderson is going to have a little brother to play with!
No "Sugar and Spice and all things nice" around here......for us it is "Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dogs tails"!
I'm officially outnumbered now and loving it!

post signature

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Awahhhh!!!

Another boy!!! Congratulations!!! Yay for getting to use all of Anderson's cute clothes again...you'll have so much fun pulling out his little onesies and shirts again!

There's going to be lots of bug catching, baseball throwing, basketball shooting, rough housing, and fort building in your house!!! So wonderful!!!!

Hope you're feeling well!!! Wishing you all the best!

Fran S. said...

Congratulations Jennifer, Brad, and Anderson! Anderson will make a great big brother and just think what good friends they will be. Save Sugar and Spice for number 3!!! (It will give Aunt Deb something to do)

MatersandMelons said...

I am so excited! I think Anderson is the cutest little thing, and another boy who looks like him will be just wonderful!

Three Rights and a Left said...

I was positive that Whitt was a girl, too (throwing up until 29 weeks!) and also nearly fell off the table when Aunt Deb told us he was a boy. :) What a wonderful blessing baby boys are, though, don't you think? So thrilled for y'all! xoxo

Courtney said...

Congratulations! They will LOVE playing together!