Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting Closer to the Future!

August was quite the month, but quite honestly it seems like every month is! The biggies of the month were a birthday (on 8/15) and if you ask Anderson how old he is, his answer will be "2"! Also, Brad and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! I feel as if I might be leaving something out...but that is pretty normal these days! Anderson had all his little buddies and lots of family to celebrate at his birthday party and we had all hands on deck to put the gig on. My parents, Paige, and Charlie were all there to help, thank goodness b/c it would have never happened. I have no idea how you can plan something for so long and then when it is go time, nothing seems to come together how you want. Brad told me that I shouldn't let perfect get in the way of good, but I can't help it! I could never, ever be a party/event planner! We had the party at our neighborhood pool house with all sorts of water activities...sprinkler, bounce house, water table, and the pool!


The birthday sign that Paige and I made...inspired by my friend Ansley who made one for her son's birthday and walked me through the process!

Anderson in the bounce house







Singing Happy Birthday. He had the sweetest smile on his face during the song and I only wish I had gotten it on the Flip..no such luck!


His favorite thing in the whole world (besides gummies!)

McClure enjoying many willing arms! Anderson had a t-shirt to match but I never got a shot of the 2 of them. Anderson was peeling off his clothes the minute we got to the pool!


Me and my Birthday Boy


post signature


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cute! Looks like Anderson had a very happy birthday!

And I'm very jealous of how fantastic you look after just having had McClure a few weeks prior to Anderson's bday.