Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Dinosaur.

I can honestly say that time is the reason my blog is suffering. Oh, it's not that I can't find the time, because that I can do. It is the time it takes to actually blog on our dinosaur that we call a computer. I am not kidding when I tell you that it takes FOREVER to do anything on this thing. Brad recently bough an iPad which is a neat little toy, but we can't figure out how to blog on it. Frustrating. I tried to do a post about June/July on our laptop and it took me an hour and I finally gave up b/c I had to get ready for the 3-ring circus that happens when Anderson and McClure awaken--at the same time, of course!! The straw that broke the camel's back? Brad sat down to do bills and budget and it took him 45 minutes to pay 2 bills. Yes, 2 bills. What a waste when time is so coveted! Next on our list is getting rid of the antique computer. Out with the old and in with the new. Until then, I guess it will just have to take me 12 hours to do a post!

post signature

No comments: