Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Eggstravaganza!

We are well again....and hoping to stay that way!! We had to go back to the pediatrician's office Monday before Easter b/c Anderson started to run a fever again over the weekend. After an antibiotic switch, we finally started to see some results and after 24 hours he was a new child. After 3 weeks, he slept all the way thru the night which makes for a happy household! It kills me to think how awful he felt for so long :( I imagine I will always carry that burden! I am very grateful that he got well just in time to enjoy some Easter activities!

First up was our little playgroup egg hunt. He caught on quickly to what you were supposed to do!



He enjoyed playing with eggs all week long--taking them apart and putting them back together.
Later that week we went with his buddy Jackson to a larger egg hunt and all he wanted to do was pick up the wood chips and put them in his basket!


After church on Easter Sunday he got to dig into his Easter basket filled with treats! I know this looks like a lot of stuff, but I am having fun going a bit overboard since he doesn't know the difference. I justify it b/c these holidays seem to fall right when he needs some more developmentally appropriate toys! Next year it will be just what can fit in the basket! The slinky and see-n-say were the big hits.








We went to brunch at the SCYC and got our family photo op! This might be the only pregnant picture you see of me...it is hard to post pics of yourself when you feel like a balloon!


He was intrigued by the Easter Bunny and was wide-eyed....I was not sure exactly how he was going to react.





After brunch we headed up to BFT to spend some time with family and enjoy the beautiful weather!






I hope you and yours had a Happy Easter!

post signature

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey there! Looks like y'all had a fun Easter! Anderson is so adorable and I'm so glad he's finally feeling better!

And you look beautiful!!! You really look great - pregnancy suits you very well! Hope you're feeling good.

Katy said...

He is getting so big and you, my dear, look great!

Kerry said...

Girl, you look great! Love your dress! Looks like y'all had a great Easter!
Kerry